Monday 8 October 2012

Aristotle - he made so much sense!

 




You know what? I really like this man. He just makes sense to me.

My book will probably have a bit to say about Aristotle - a few phrases and sayings - he really does inspire me. He can come across pretty intense, but he provokes thought and that is what I like.

One of my favourite quotes:

"Anyone can become angry - that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not easy."
~Aristotle~
 
 
I think we can all learn something from this.
 
How do we control our emotions so we are only angry with the right person, at the right time in the right way?
 
One way is by being self aware. Self awareness can be difficult, and this will definitely be a topic in my book.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Veronica Wood

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment